Sterling Electrics is committed to providing the highest levels of care to all our customers. If you are in any way dissatisfied with the service we have provided, then please let us know as soon as possible. This will help us to continually improve our service to you.
What to do if you have a complaint
Please contact us detailing the nature of your complaint. We would ask you to provide your contact details, and indicate your preferred method of communication, e.g. telephone, email.
Our Complaints Procedure
- Complaints can be made by letter, email or telephone.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint, using your preferred method of communication, within five working days.
- We take all complaints seriously and aim to address your concerns thoroughly, promptly, and politely.
- We would aim to offer a course of action for your complaint within 28 days. If it is not possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact you with an explanation, and set out expected timescales by which matters should be resolved. If you agree with the offer, we will carry out the remedial works within 8 weeks from date of offer. Subject to Customer availability.
- All work carried out by Sterling Electrics is covered by a one year non insurance backed warranty, should you not feel fully satisfied with the outcome you can contact the Which? resolution centre on 0117 981 2929 .We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact us on 0117 981 2929 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/
CHECK OUT OUR SOCIAL PROFILES
Require Our Help?
Whenever you need an expert electrician, you can rely on us.
Domestic and Commercial Electrics
Repairs, Rewires and Maintenance
Indoor and Outdoor Lighting
Door Entry and CCTV
New Installations and much more..
Why Choose Sterling Electrics?
Sterling Electrics can offer over 15 years of dependable experience, certified skill and an unrivalled dedication to the trade. We offer our solutions at highly competitive rates and ensure the highest standards are achieved.
Sterling Electrics © 2019 All Rights Reserved